Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Brinn's Blessing


This weekend was Brinn's blessing day at church. We were lucky to be able to have my grandparents, David's parents, and his sister Tami and her son Mekhi come and visit from out of town. It was fun seeing everyone and we are so happy that they were able to come. The blessing was beautiful, Brinn looked so cute in her little dress, and was a little angel all day.

3 comments:

Thomas and Mandi said...

What a stinkin cutie! She is getting so big! I love those chubby cheeks and double chin. That dress is so darling on her, and I love the pics of her little booties and bracelet too! So sad we couldn't be there for her special day. Love you guys!!!

Bart and Kellie said...

Tiff - She is so cute! I love her dress and all the pictures are just beautiful!

Kathleen said...

Hey Tiff
She looks so beautiful. I love that dress! Isn't it fun dressing up a little girl.
:)

Just For Fun...

My Background