Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween!

The little "Queen Bee"

Buzz Lightyear to the rescue.

These two LOVED Halloween...

With some of our favorite people... at Chuy's where else?



The reward for all their hard work...

... 12 pounds of candy later. While walking down the last street Aidan said "I am almost out of steps." So were we!

And for the first time but definantly not the last we heard the line "I don't want Brinny's pile (of candy) with mine." Remember how you used to come home and sort your candy into piles and then even make trades. Oh the good old days!

4 comments:

Robert and Lisa said...

holy cow! That is such a load of candy. Make sure you sneak a few really good pieces! That's the duty of a good parent I've heard ;)

Momma K said...

We needed Aidan here with us, to go with our Woody & Jessie. So cute!

The Sants said...

Loved sorting the candy! They look so cute!

Thomas and Mandi said...

Jackson also had a fit this year when I poured his bag of candy into a combined bowl of other candy. These boys of our are getting smart! Give your kiddos kisses from me! P.S. UPDATE PLEASE!!! :)

Just For Fun...

My Background