Monday, April 19, 2010

Here we come!

"Now that you have put your house on the market, what are you going to do next?"


"Were going to Disney World."



Shhhhhhh... don't tell the kids. It's a surprise!

Not to worry... I am sure a million pictures are to follow!

*** I will schedule some posts for while I am gone because I am still playing catch-up!***

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wait! Where are you moving? Have fun in DW, I am so jealous!!

Unknown said...

Dude, I'd hate you all if I didn't love you so much. :( That was my light at the end of the tunnel trip until Rob lost our flight bennies. So sad. Hope you guys have fun though!! :D

Jona said...

Wow - that's some crazy news!!! Where are you wanting to look for a new house? When's the trip? You guys are busy, busy, busy!

Just For Fun...

My Background