
From Aidan:
Dear Santa,
This is what I want for Christmas
- A motorcycle toy
- Toy bicycles, not ones that go in the garage, toy ones
- Toy roller skates
- More airplanes... I love airplanes
- Black horse.. I love it and I could not find it at my house
- A mote control spider
- Snow
I have been a good boy today.
Love,
Aidan
From Brinn:
Merry Christmas Santa,
I am being a good girl today. Here is what I would like for Christmas.
I like
- Princess Earrings
- Barbies
- Candy Canes
- Snow
- A other flashlight
- Jacket
- A TV
- Princess Eyes
- Lipstick
- Ring
I love Santa. I want a computer.
Bye Santa,
Love Brinn
8 years ago
2 comments:
Hope they got what they wanted! :) Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
UPDATE PLEASE...!!! Love ya!
Post a Comment