Friday, April 15, 2011

Anyone Notice???

Did anyone notice yet that blogger now has TONZ of font options for your blog without having to put in any codes from other sites? SO HAPPY ABOUT THAT! Just looking at my blog with this fun font makes me smile. Just thought I would pass the good news along.

4 comments:

Robyn said...

I didn't..thanks for letting me know! I'm going to go check it out :)

The Addams Family said...

I didn't know that! Ooooh, I'm going to try it!

Kathleen said...

I need to check that out. Fun fonts always make ME happier. :)

So I liked your comment on my blog. Yes I have posted 2 days in a row, so you SHOULD be impressed, however if you hopped over to my preschool blog
www.creativeartsandsciencespreschool.blogspot.com (I don't think I have a link on MY blog) you would be REALLY impressed b/c I have been blogging there almost every day! :)I was so behind that I wanted to get caught up there first so that I could blog in peace on my family blog!

The Sants said...

I can't find these fonts...where are you getting these?

Just For Fun...

My Background