Just got a new calling in church... wanna guess what it is? Well, I am pretty sure this will give it away...
Yep, that's right. I am the Primary Chorister. The real reason I wanted you all to know is in hopes that one/some of you out there who read my blog might have or at one point have had this calling and want to share your ideas with me. If so... let me know.
8 years ago
4 comments:
Love, love, loved this calling. I think I have your email address, I'll send you more than you want, I'm sure!
Oh gosh, I have no good ideas for you! I think that is one calling I would seriously consider turning down. You will do great!
This was one of my most favorite callings ever! Too bad we don't live closer...I have TONS of posters/games/visuals I made over the years. Good luck...I'm sure you'll do a fabulous job!
Oh man, the kids are going to be so in love with you!! You'll be so great in this calling. :)
Post a Comment