Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Brinn grows up

Brinn just celebrated her 4th birthday the other day. For her birthday she wanted to get her ears pierced... so I said sure. I was totally shocked that she actually went through with it. But she did AWESOME! She was totally fine until they brought out the guns... then she got a little nervous. I held her hands and they did the count down.
Here she is before


One, Two, Three, click.
At first she looked shocked, but when I told her that it was over she got a huge smile on her face.
Right after


So proud of her!

2 comments:

Jona said...

What a sweetheart. Such a darling little girl. Happy belated birthday to Brinn!

Thomas and Mandi said...

I've been showing these pictures to Elli trying to keep happy thoughts about ear piercing. Can't believe my Brinny-boo is 4! Crazy, crazy! Still need to get her gift mailed off- it is sitting right here! Luv you guys!
P.S. Time for an update! :)

Just For Fun...

My Background