Long overdue on a lot of posts so I'll be playing catch-up over the next few days.
Nic and Lauren were nice enough to watch our kids one Saturday when I had a church function to be at and David was out of town. They took the kiddos to a Pumpkin Patch and thoroughly spoiled them. Thanks Nic and Lauren... can't wait to re-pay all the favors with little Corbin one day(soon!) :)
Our church does a Trunk-or-Treat every year and David and I decided to get into the spirit of things this year. David sported the "fisherman" look while I opted for a more true-to-life costume of a "mom." I was wearing a robe and actually safety pinned dolls hanging on me... If your a mom, you get it!
Now, on to Halloween.
Aidan aka Spidey
Brinn aka Barbie
Owen aka Nemo
And what's Halloween without a family shot...
8 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment