Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Der Santu Cos

Aidan and Brinn wrote their letters to Santa this year and we left them for Zoodole (our elf) to hand deliver to Santa... (which he did:) )
Without further adue:
(Please see Aidan's interpretation below.)


Der Santu Cos
I am Aidan. I want to be a elf. I am good this year. I want for Christmas is:
-DS -Spiderman Shooter -Ninjagoice Dragon Attack -Ninjago Blacksmith Shop
Here are a couple of things I want.(Refering to inclosed pictures) I have cookies on Christmas. Bye Santu.
Sincerely Aidan Larson




Some of my favorite parts of Brinn's letter are:
- I want to see your other elves too
- I want a bigger pony... I want a real pony
- We will have a snow fight one day when you are ready
- Send me some pictures of you and the reindeer and the elves all together
- I want a mermaid tail that's real
- I'm not afraid of ice skating and I might fall

Gotta Love Santa letters :)

1 comments:

Rachel said...

Those are adorable! I'll have to have my kids do that, I wonder what they'd say :)
I hope you have a Merry Christmas Tiff :)

Just For Fun...

My Background