Wednesday, January 18, 2012

What have I done???

Last week I decided that I could cut Brinn's hair by myself. I just wanted to trim it straight across... how hard could it be really?!? Well, if you will notice from picture below it turned out to be a little harder than I thought. Side A starts at the shoulders and side B ends right below the ear. So after some tears shed by a little girl who wanted to "look beautiful," we loaded up the car at 5:30 on a Sat. night to get a LITTLE "touch up" by a professional.

After the girl cut her hair she whispered into Brinn's ear, "Don't ever let your mommy cut your hair again." Trust me... you don't need to worry about that one.

And here is the end result... a little short but super cute. And if you can't tell by the attitude in the picture, she likes it also.

4 comments:

Uffens Family said...

Love it!!! I tried to cut Annie's into an A-line when she was almost 3...WAY harder than I thought and had to have it "fixed". Brynn rocks that look!!! She is adorable!

etreiersen said...

I did the same thing with Rachel's hair. Well her bangs. I didn't think it would be that hard to trim her bangs. I was wrong. I had to take her in to get her hair fixed.

Brinn is a very pretty girl. Hope you are feeling well with this pregnancy:)

Adam and Christine Jardine said...

I made that mistake too with Lucy! Then I got some tips from a hairdresser friend, and there's been 3 successful cuts since. She's too cute!

Robyn said...

I've done that before! Hannah ended up with a super-short cut, which was adorable, but I haven't attempted to cut it since!

Just For Fun...

My Background