Thursday, May 17, 2012

Our Garden...

We have talked for a couple of years about wanting to start a garden... so we decided this was the year! The kids were SO excited about it and so far it really has been a fun family project and exciting to watching our little seeds grow and grow!Planting our seeds...

Moving our little sprouts into bigger cups...
Owen showing off Dad's new planter beds!
A group effort to get this thing up and running...
And here is our garden a few weeks later...
And if you think this is awesome ;) you should see it now. I am sure I will post another picture or two in the next few months! Here's to having (or trying to have) a green thumb!

2 comments:

etreiersen said...

Very Impressive!

Jona said...

I LOVE that you are growing a garden! Even better that you are doing it together as a family. We are trying to get there too! For now, it's fresh produce at the farmer's markets until we can sort out a proper garden plot on the roof of the house!

Just For Fun...

My Background