Owen... oh Owen! This kids is something else I tell ya! Owen is a ball of energy! It's really even hard for me to put into words what Owen is like because he is just a one of a kind! He is so happy and so fun but on the flip side is so much work and such a little trouble maker. He has tried my patience more than Aidan or Brinn ever did. He also, without fail, manages to put a few hundred smiles on my face everyday. He is the type of kid that you can just sit back and watch for hours because he is so entertaining. He does everything in true Owen style. With Owen, there is no walking... it hopping, running, or my personal favorite the sideways skip. Owen is a talker. He talks A LOT and wants to know "why" to just about everything. He has this funny raspy deep voice which I am sure one day will turn into sexy man voice. And he talks loud! Always loud! He loves playing with "the kids" and would wear his superman or angry birds shirt every day if I would let him. He loves the water and has become quite the water bug this summer. But most of all... he just melts my heart. Seriously, when I think about him I feel all warm inside I just love him so much!




8 years ago
1 comments:
I completely adore that kid! My word for him is exuberant all the way! :)
Post a Comment