This little man turned 3 not so long ago!!! I can't even begin to tell you how much I love him. He has certainly keep us on our toes the last few years but I would not change a thing. He is spunky, and happy, and spirited. He is also incredibly bright and articulate. Owen loves all things ball and sports related! He loves to play along with Brinn and Aidan, and he LOVES... I mean really LOVES Tucker! Some of my favorite things that I hear out of his mouth are:
- I don't care... It's not your business!
- I need my privacy
- I love you momma... How was your day?
- Momma, will you snuggle with me?
- Where's monkey?
I asked him what he wanted for his birthday treat, (meaning cake, cupcakes, etc.) and all he wanted was Tic Tacs... Looks like he got what he wanted!
Spent Owen's birthday at Chuck-E-Cheese!!! Made this guy happy!
This guy loves Chuck-E-Cheese too!
These guys too!
And let's not forget this little lady!
Happy Birthday Owen!!! We love you more than you will ever know!







3 comments:
That smile makes me melt. LOVE that little guy :)
Love the TicTacs! Love him more!!
"i need my privacy"? that is hilarious! he is completely and ridiculously adorable.
Post a Comment