Saturday, September 28, 2013

Easter

I LOVE EASTER! I love that it's not an over-the-top holiday, but it's still a fun family filled day.
Tucker was really loving what he got in his basket!  
 
 
I literally look 25 pictures before I finally snapped one with her eyes open... silly girl! I think she has an allergy to the flash ;) 
 
Oh, Owen! Such a little cheese-ball! But oh how I love you!
 
Looking for eggs! (and when did I give him permission to get so big?)
 
Eggs and a ring pop!
 
The Easter Bunny knows how to keep these two girls happy!
Here in Texas they have these eggs you can buy at the grocery store that are filled with confetti. They are called cascarones and have become a tradition!

 
Me and my buddy...


 
Nic and Lauren had the idea to do a piñata... and I'm sure you can guess it was a HIT! I think we are going to have to make it a tradition as well.



0 comments:

Just For Fun...

My Background