Friday, November 8, 2013

Halloween!!!

Ladies and Gentleman, I would like you all to know that as of this post... I am officially all caught up on my blog! So Happy! I think I need to treat myself to something to celebrate this momentous occasion! :)
 
And let me just tell you how excited I am to post these pictures. I love Halloween and I love seeing my kiddos all dressed up in their cute costumes...
 
Here is Owen and his cute little pre-school class all dressed up for their Halloween party!
 (Left to Right: Piper, Tyler, Owen, Andrew, Ariana, and Jaron)
Here is Aidan in his school parade. I love that goofy little smile on his face.
And here is Brinn... hiding her book because she was embarrassed that her book was about an ugly mean witch , not a beautiful nice one :)
 And Halloween Night:
Soccer Player Owen
 Witch Brinn
 Soccer Player Aidan
 ... and Nemo aka: Tucker
 Cute happy kiddos! Happy Halloween!

1 comments:

etreiersen said...

Congrats on being caught up. I should follow your example. Your kids are so cute:)

Just For Fun...

My Background