Saturday, October 27, 2007

Brinn is getting SO Big!

Brinn is getting so strong! She has been holding her head up for quite a long time, and she loves being on her tummy! She is also at the stage where she is starting to smile, but it's still takes a lot of concentration. I am trying to force myself to not get the camera out and spend the next week trying to catch a smile. So anyways, I am going to try to attach a video clip to this so you might want to turn the volume off on the slide show so you can hear her little goo.

2 comments:

Thomas and Mandi said...

I am craving her--- I miss being able to hold that cute baby girl!

Kathleen said...

She is so cute Tiff! I've been missing out on your Blog. I didn't realize you had posted so much!

Just For Fun...

My Background