Thursday, October 18, 2007

I Can't Believe I am Doing This!



When I started to get links to everyone's cute blogs I told myself and friends "I am never going to do one of those. I can't even keep up with scrapbooking." And here I am. It reminds me of when flare pants were coming back into style and Kathleen and I swore we would never wear pants like that. Well, you guessed it, months later we had both caved into the fashion. So needless to say I am going to give it a try. Hope you enjoy looking at pictures of my cute kiddos and getting updates on daily life, and hopefully I will enjoy it enough to keep it up!

8 comments:

Thomas and Mandi said...

WAY CUTE BLOG!!! I need to take lessons from you. I'll be checking for new posts soon. I love those cute kids! Give them kisses from us!

Bart and Kellie said...

Yay!!! I know it's sick, but you'll get addicted like the rest of us. It's great because then we can all see it, and it works great for grandparents, aunts/uncles etc. to see more pictures (I never had time to send enough to keep them happy before this). The kids are so cute! We just got your announcement in the mail too. You're adorable (I didn't do one for Jackson or Carter, I'm lame!)

Kathleen said...

Ok Tiff
So not only do you start a blog but its like WAY advanced. We haven't even figured out how to do the slide shows yet. So cute though. And I did get your adorable announcement. You're so on top of it.
Brinn is just a little doll. Can't wait to meet her in person...Someday! :)

JHMKTMJT said...

On the filmstrip every once and a while there is a guy with you and the kids... Who is he?

Jeanne said...

Those are the cutest pictures in the whole world! We loved seeing your two adorable kids. They are so big!!! Keep it coming!

Jona said...

Way to go Tiff - starting your very own blog! I like it, but I love the photos of your two adorable cuties even more!!!

Rachel Harding said...

Thanks for the intro to my first blog reading. Very cute! Do you know what's the difference between myspace and blogging? Thanks again, so cute!!

Grandma Lynda said...

Tiff
I love it! The pictures are so cute!The baby anouncement was awsome,you are so talanted. Give my beautiful grandchildren a big hug and kiss love from grandma

Just For Fun...

My Background