Today Brinn is four months old and I can't believe that four months has gone by already. Time goes by so fast! Brinn is a happy, pretty easy little girl who loves attention. When she smiles it just goes from ear to ear. We feel so blessed to have her as part of our family!



The last couple of days she has had a cold, and it has been cold outside and even in the house so I have been trying to keep hats on her.


Sometimes we call Brinn princess so when I found this little crown laying around I thought it would be fun to take her pic in it.



2 comments:
Tiff, she is so cute! I can't believe how much she looks just like you. Shawn and I can't wait to have a little girl. I am glad that everything is going well for you and your family!
Wow, four months already!?! I can't believe it, either. Look at those cheeks! What a cutie pie. You truly are blessed.
Post a Comment