Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Shocked!

I am sure all you Bachelor fans are just as shocked as I am. It's one thing to make a choice and do what you think is right and then to realize you made the wrong decision. It is a whole other thing to bring her on National Television to break the news to her that you are still in love with the other person. Shame on you Jason! And yet, as much as I vow to never watch the Bachelor again, somehow I always get sucked in. For example, tonight on the second "After the Rose" they are going to announce the next Bachelorette and if it is Jillian (my prediction) I am so in!

5 comments:

Natty said...

Tiff, last night was ridiculous! I can't believe I spent 3 hours watching! I think it was a set up. It will be interesting to see if it lasts. I am a Jillian fan though. We are suckers!!!

The Lara Family said...

I was quite disappointed. Why did he even propose to Melissa in the first place!

Life Is Good said...

So, I have never watched that show in my life. However, when I was surfing the channels I saw it on and thought of you. Three hours later. . .well, you know.

The Carney Family said...

Freeman and I haven't watched the bachelor until the final episode and we were sooo mad at that guy. I think if he chose Melissa and had doubts, he shouldn't of proposed. Just choose the girl and work it out. I felt bad for him having to make the choice, but then watching the final rose, his true character came out. I hope he gets dumped by the Molly girl. She shouldn't have taken him back. Err...

Marcistar said...

I could NOT believe what he did to Melissa! So mad! But I'm so excited for Jill! And I'm so happy you won Kylie's contest!!

Just For Fun...

My Background