I've seen this on so many people's blogs, but was never motivated enough to do it! I figure this will make me take time out to do something other than chase my kids around all day.
Here is the deal: The first five people to comment on this post will get something made by me.
This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:
1- I make no guarantees that you will like what I make.
2- What I make will be just for you.
3- It'll be done this year.
4- You have no clue what it's going to be. Who knows? Not you, that's for sure!
5- I reserve the right to do whatever I want!
The catch? Oh, the catch is that you must re-post this on your own blog and offer the same deal to 5 of your own lucky blog readers. So, the first 5 people to leave a comment telling me they are in, win a FAB-U-LOUS homemade gift by me! Oh, and be sure to post a picture of what you win when you get it.
Let the games begin!
8 years ago
5 comments:
Ha!!! I'm the first to respond (the time difference has its advantages after all!), so I am IN! Lucky for you, I will be in Texas this summer and plan on seeing you. I can't promise I will post this on my blog (I don't have quite the connections as you), but am willing to make something for five friends or family members who do read the blog . . . now, I think its your turn: don't you owe me an email??? xo
I have a feeling I might have been too late. I'm in though... i've never seen this done before. :)
Sounds fun. I'll do it. Oh, I'm still catching up on blog stalking from being on vacation so I might not get to post this on to mine until next week. I'll for sure do it though.
Oh yeah baby! I am in the first five. Don't worry you dodn't have to give it to me until I give you what I owe you!!! I will get on that!
I want to do it too! If I'm not too late. Let me know- then I will get it on my blog
Post a Comment