Friday, July 16, 2010

Aidanism...

Today Aidan was talking about what he wanted to be for Halloween. I know he's a few months early but I can't blame the kid. I have already spent a little time myself planning out who could be what. So Aidan decided that he was going to be Buzz (as in Buzz Lightyear,) Brinn was Jessie, Owen was little Bulls Eye, and Dad was Woody.
"What about me? What am I going to be?"
"Your going to be.... Mr. Potato Head."
"Mr Potato Head?"
"Well, the girl Mr. Potato Head."

Well, shoot. I was going for something more like... should we say.... BARBIE!!!!

3 comments:

Katie said...

Do you mean for Halloween? Well, you could be Bo Peep, too. That might be fun. :)

Kirsten said...

Tiffany, I tried emailing you after you left a comment on my blog, don't know if it came through.

Thanks for finding us though, it was so fun seeing your blog, what a sweet family you and David have. My email is jam316@hotmail.com, let's catch up.

Rachel said...

Ya, I like the Bo Peep idea! What a cute little guy! Love the conversation, thanks for sharing.

Just For Fun...

My Background