Brinn and David both celebrated their birthdays this month. Here is the birthday girl in all her glory...
Opening some fun presents...
Trying on some of her new outfits (together)
And yet another outfit (also not pictured were about 3 other outfits that were worn over the course of the day.) Getting ready for the birthday singing...

I got Brinn curlers for her birthday and wanted to try them out. To keep them in her hair I put a pair of unders on. Needless to say after crying for 10 mins. about having to go to sleep in them I took them out. Maybe one day... 
Happy Birthday Brinn and Daddy. We love you!
8 years ago
2 comments:
Oh my goodness those "cakes" look fantastic!
So cute pics and little Brinn just seems like quite the ham! Love it!
Happy Birthday Brinny!! One day I might get it together and actually remember to call on my niece and nephews birthdays. That was some serious cake, what was it exactly...yumm. I wish we were closer, Tayvin and Brinn could live in pettiskirt bliss together all day long! Give her a squeeze from us!!!
Post a Comment