Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Update on the Princess!

Brinn has hit some of her own big milestones in the past month or so.

Remember awhile back when I posted about how she always sleeps in the hall on the floor?
Well, she's finally graduated to her bed after 9 months.

She's CRAZY!!!

She knocked her top teeth into her bottom lip... luckily it healed up quite nicely on it's own.

And for the biggest news of all... Brinn is a potty girl! She seriously pretty much potty trained herself in one day. Now, I count this as a blessing seeing that I am STILL dealing with Aidan and his potty issues. HALLELUJAH!!!

2 comments:

Adam and Christine Jardine said...

Wow that is great! Now, a moment of silence for all the diaper money you will save.... feels good, doesn't it?

Jen and Buzz said...

Your kids are so cute Tiff!!

Just For Fun...

My Background