Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Aidan's sick with flu

Aidan is sick with what I am thinking is the flu (On a side note- last night Aidan did his "flu business" and then fell back to sleep in it... the clean us was DIS-GUST-ING!). Anywhoo... He kept asking me for medicine and I told him that there are buggies in his body that his body just has to get rid of on it's own, and that really medicine wasn't going to help. Then after just a few seconds he said, "I wish there were birds in my stomach so that they could eat the bugs." Brilliant! I see a future in Medical Research :)

4 comments:

Jon and Kari-Lynn Tarleton said...

what a cute kid. i love the little things kids say. carter is just starting to understand more and use his smarts which equal really cute sayings.

Our Family said...

I am so sorry to hear that. If it makes you feel better Cooper just did the same thing, fell back asleep in it. I hope he gets better real soon. At least he has a good sense of humor about it.

The Addams Family said...

Sorry to hear Aidan is sick. I guess that explains why you guys weren't at the park this morning. Hope he's all better soon and let me know if you need anything.

Unknown said...

Aww, hope the little brainiac feels all better real soon! Love the ladies man post too, lol. It's those baby blues. ;)

Just For Fun...

My Background