Friday, October 1, 2010

Little Owen... Who is not so little any more!!!

Here are the latest pictures from a "photo shoot" I did with Owen. This is typical him: always happy and with a smile so big it looks like his face is going to explode and a shirt drenched by spit-up even though you only put it on him 5 min. earlier.



Owen loves his sleep and will get it anywhere he can...

5 comments:

The Sants said...

So cute! Love those pics. :)

Jona said...

Tiff - this kid is so cute, it hurts. If everyone could feel joy like that, this world would be a very peaceful, gorgeous place. Loves to your family.

Teresa said...

He is SO cute. I just love this age!

Unknown said...

Ok seriously, he's completely delightful! I wanna squeeze him!!!

Rachel said...

Oh my goodness, Tiff! So cute!

Just For Fun...

My Background