Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Happy Birthday Little Buddy!

Can't believe my little guy is 2... Where does the time go?







Owen is so full of life and personality. He can be so naughty, on purpose, but will then turn to me and smile with that little grin of his and my heart just melts. (He does however, spend a fare amount of time in time-out;)) He never walks anywhere... it's always a skip, hop, run, or jump. He will talk your ear off and I'm finally getting to the point where I can understand a lot of it. He loves singing, being one of the big kids (or so he thinks,) nursery at church, balls, and his monkey (which he chews on while he is falling asleep.) It is hard to put into words just how FUN and CRAZY Owen is... but spend five minutes with him and you will understand. I am truly so blessed to be his mom, or momma, as he calls me. Can't wait to see what the future holds for this little guy... I'm sure it's larger than life!

0 comments:

Just For Fun...

My Background