My oh my... it's been awhile again since I last wrote. So just to help you understand why I have been such a blogging slacker I submit the following photos:
Everyone had the flu, including Aidan twice! And when I say everyone, I'm including both David and I in that...

Aidan had some weird rash.. ended up being fifths disease. (It sounds worse than it is.) It's actually very common and besides the rash he had no other symptoms. 
Owen had strep, or what we thought was strep, with a fever up to 103.6. He was miserable! The doctor put him on meds while he sent his culture away to be tested. He then called back two days later to say it had come back negative and to stop the antibiotic. Luckily by that time he had started to feel better. I'm wondering if he also had fifths disease and just had somewhat different symptoms... although he did have lightly pink cheeks for about 2 days before fever/sore throat.
And on another fun note.. we had to completely replace the transmission in our van... gotta love car problems. They are always so much fun!
So, needless to say, we are looking forward to some healthier (knock on wood) and exciting times ahead (Uncle Austin coming home, family in town, and let's not forget baby brother will be making his arrival in June:) )
8 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment