Sunday, November 4, 2012

Halloween

My oh my... Playing catch-up doesn't even begin to describe how much I need to post on here. My problem is that my pictures are being held hostage on my camera because I have no cord to download them onto my computer with and the card in my camera is too small for my card drive(or whatever the right lingo is.) And even if that were not a problem, I also have the issue of not really having a home for them. Our laptop decided to die, which was where we stored all our pictures. So now, even if I could put them on our very old and slow computer I have no program to put them in... FRUSTRATION!!!

But alas, the blog must go on! This is my journal! I write it for my kids! It's where I show-off all my favorite pics, record the cute things my kids say, and just a general day-to-day of our lives. I refuse to let this get pushed to the way-side any longer! If you follow me on insta-gram or facebook you have most likely seen many of these pictures... but like I said: This is for the kiddos!

I thought I would start with these Halloween pictures and work my way back... Be prepared for posting overload! We went with the Wizard of Oz theme this year as a family and had so much fun! We even won first place at our ward Trunk-or-Treat!

When I decided I was going to force let them to be these characters I realized they had never seen the movie... so we bought the book and have been reading it together every night! The kids have been so into it and I think the fact that they were going to dress up as them made them even more excited it!

Have you ever seen a cuter lion?
My Little (and yet no so little any more) Tinman!

And my individual pictures of Dorthy and the Scarecrow are trapped in prison on my camera :(
Overall, Halloween was a big success... now to start planning for next year! How do we top this??? Not sure yet! It was pretty awesome!

0 comments:

Just For Fun...

My Background