Words can not describe how much I love this little girl! She is such my little mini-me! Brinn is such a helper and little mother with the other kids(whether they like it or not!). She is loving ballet!!! and also loves horses, pre-school, playing with Aidan, and anything artsy like coloring etc. Brinn has a very active imagination and is always making up (interesting)names for her stuffed animals, hair styles, and dance moves. (More on that later!) Since I now know she is and always will be my only girl, I am trying to hold onto some of the phases and stages she is going through a little tighter! (Tear!)
Brinn on her 5th Birthday!!!
She loves puzzles and loves her daddy even more! I'm pretty sure she was in heaven in this picture!
Brinn loves all things girly! She loves to pick out her own clothes and most days we have arguments discussions about what she is going to wear. At the same time, most the time I think she has more sense of style already then I do!
Oh Yeah!!!






0 comments:
Post a Comment