Monday, January 7, 2013

November 2012

November 23 David and I celebrated our 10 year anniversary! I can't even begin to tell you how lucky I feel to be married to not only a great husband and father... but truly, my best friend! So glad that he is mine! Looking forward to spending eternity with this guy by my side! 
 
We were in Washington on our anniversary and ended up at the shooting range with some of his siblings! Super fun! (David hates this pic, I told him "Honey, I was going for the we're a little bit crazy look after all these years:)") We saved our real date for when we got home and went to Red Lobster for dinner (CRAB! YUM!) The Melting Pot for dessert (YUMM!) and finished the night off with a movie! Were saving our big ta-do (fun trip/romantic getaway) for when little Tucker is not so "attached" to me.
 
Love this man! Love our kiddos! Love our life!


0 comments:

Just For Fun...

My Background