These pictures are pretty old but non-the-less, I am bound and determined to get them on here...
Aidan is such a good kid. He is sweet and sensitive but tries my patience because he does everything at his own pace (SLOW) and that sometimes kills me. He is a great big brother and he and Brinn play a lot together! He has recently gotten into reading and loves the Dairy of a Wimpy Kid books. He just finished his first season of baseball and while he may not be a natural, he improved a lot and had fun... which is all that matters to me!
Aidan soakin up some rays this past summer
First day of 2nd Grade! He loves his teacher Mrs. Wallace... and so do I!
Showing his pouty face...
I love the smile on this boy!
Aidan's birthday dinner of salmon! This boy loves his salmon!





0 comments:
Post a Comment