These pictures are spread over several days and pretty much are pictures from all our water/ park days!
Tuck was really enjoying these fries. I love the look on his face of, "Don't you even think about taking some of these fries from me."
Splash Pad Fun!
We came to play on the toys... everyone went home soaked! Oh well, that's what summer's all about.
No way is this kid going to let a sling stop him...
Okay, so now we are on to splash pad #2... I couldn't resist this picture.
The only thing Tucker wanted to do was GET OUT!
These two were in heaven!
Okay, so I couldn't resist these pictures either...:)
Holli and little Dallas came with us... we can't wait till Dallas is running and splashing right along (and as we all know, it doesn't take long.) (Okay, as another side note... is he just not the cutest little guy! Man, I love that boy... and his momma!)














0 comments:
Post a Comment