Monday, March 31, 2008

Brinn



Brinn is now 6 months old... where does the time go? She has the cutest little smile and is a mommas girl, which is fun and not so fun at the same time. I have been trying to give her rice cereal and fruit and she refuses to eat either. I am afraid she will still be solely nursing when she's four. I have been reading and everyone says don't force it, and that eventually she will start eating other foods, but any advice would be great.



She loves her binky but when she can't find it, her fingers will always do. It's so funny though because she sucks her fingers backwards with her palm out.

1 comments:

Thomas and Mandi said...

No advice from me... Jackson loved his rice cereal and we have yet to meet that milestone with Elli bell. Sorry. :)

Just For Fun...

My Background