I actually was tagged by both my sister Mandi and my friend Kathleen with past weekend... thanks Ladies! So here it goes.
10 years ago... I was counting down to senior year. I probably was liking David at the time, as I did off and on through high school. Oh yeah, I was getting ready to play Sandy in Grease. This question actually made me wonder what I really was doing to I looked it up in my journal... SO I guess I was so busy having fun I kind of skipped a good chunk of time around then. I did manage to dedicate some pages to pictures of friends and other things. Here is what was in it: picture of a temple (caption: where I want to get married), fortune cookie quotes, poems I like, "best friends 4-ever " page with pictures of Kathleen, JJ, and Rachel (Hi to all 3 of you) "best cousins" page with pics of Britt and Jen J., "family page", "my guy dudes" page with pics of David :), Robb, Derek, Mark and Eric, "great grandpa Heber" obituary and a pic of me and him. Well, hope I have not bored you.
5 places I've lived... 1. Utah 2. Colorado 3. Washington 4. Idaho 5. Maryland (Why stop at 5) 6. Alaska 7. Arizona 8. Texas
5 things on my to do list today... Well, since I am headed to bed when I am done with this, my list for tomorrow is 1. Get myself and kids ready 2. Laundry 3. Pick up David at Airport 4. Exchange swimsuit I bought for Brinn for a different size 5. Think of something fun and new to make for dinner (any ideas?)
5 jobs I've had... 1. Paper route (HATED IT!!!) 2. Customer service at Post Net 3. Copy girl in the Library at College 4. Internet website design company- inbound calls... (I never figured out what the heck I was doing with this job, technology and me do not go together.) 5. Waitress at Red Robin (Why stop at 5) 6. Day care teacher at a daycare for kids at risk of abuse and neglect (my most rewarding job ever, besides being a mom) 7. Assistant Director at a daycare 8. Most importantly MOM
10 years from now... I hope to have a couple more kids and be done having them. We will be living in the place where we plan to settle down and David will be with the company he plans to stay with for the rest of his career. We will have gone to a few cool places like Ecuador (where David served his mission) and the Philippines (to visit our friends JJ and Cory). Basically we will be doing what were doing now... just living and loving life and staying busy!
So now I tag JJ, Rachel, Natalie, Bre, and Heather. Enjoy!
8 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment