It was so fun to see...
Jen, my cousin who is the cutest little prego girl ever. It has been way to long since I last saw her!
'
My childhood best friend Rachel. I feel so blessed to have friends in my life who I can not see for years and then when we are together it is like no time has passed.
Rachel and my kids together... One of those full circle moments for me, because this was the age we were when we were playing together.
Britt, my cousin. I love her. She is so fun and one of those people who really seems to put everyone else before herself. 
8 years ago
3 comments:
You have been blessed with wonderful friends (and that includes cousins). But I have to also give you a pat on the back for taking the time to nurture these relationships. It takes time and effort on everyone's part to keep long distant friendships alive. But the blessings that come are irreplaceable!!!!
That was so fun to see you Tiff!! You look so great and have such darling kids. It was really fun to see you being a Mom! And a good one at that.
PS sorry about my children's influence of just running up to the escalator and having Aidan follow them. That was a scary moment there! Glad he's ok!
I guess next time I see ya, I'll have 4 kids! AAAHHH!
How come you were in Utah and you didn't give your favorite roomie a call. . .
Post a Comment