Wednesday, August 27, 2008

My Twin!

I had just finished my posts for the night and I was closing up shop in the house. I walked into the office and the comp was doing a slide show of all our pictures and the picture of me in the pumpkin costume popped up. It was so weird because it was almost like looking at my little Brinny girl... people always tell me she looks like me but I never saw it until I saw this pic. We even have the same little grin :)


6 comments:

Thomas and Mandi said...

She does look like you- i've never noticed how much she resembles you at her age. CRAZY! She's so cute. That clip of her attacking the doll is so funny. She meant what she was doing! :)

Jon and Kari-Lynn Tarleton said...

I can't get enough of your kids they are so cute. I wish we lived closer to you guys. Thank goodness for blogs. Um and can I say you look adorable in the pumpkin costume :)

Steph said...

I have never thought of her looking like you. But after seeing this comparison,it is almost scary how much you look alike!!! Now, after all of these years, you can finally understand why I love you like I do!!!! :)

Marcistar said...

Tiff that is crazy how much you guys look alike! I wish Eden looked like me! She's totally her dad!!

Monique Jensen said...

How sweet is that. She is almost the spitting image of her mama! CUTE!!!

Unknown said...

It's the Johanson super genes! ;)

Just For Fun...

My Background