I have been in Utah the last couple if weeks and so now I need to play catch-up. (WARNING: The next few post contain lots of pictures, mostly for family to see. Hope they don't bore you too much.)
Random Pics:
Aidan and Brinn at my cousin Tyler and his adorable wife Rachel's wedding
Aidan and grandpa taking a spin around the block.
Holli and Aidan on the ride at Jungle Jim's.
Austin with the kiddos.
Brinn loves Elli... I'm not sure if the feelings are mutual :)
Aidan and his new best friend Laci, and my grandpa who I am sure is thrilled about this picture :)
Brinn is getting so big!
My Grandma (Dad's mom), Brinn, and I. It was so fun to see her... we miss not being able to see her more!
8 years ago
6 comments:
Tiff, Brinn is so cute! And her hair is turning blonde! I still can't believe how much she looks like you.
Wow! You guys have been busy! Your kids are darling, and Miss Brinn is getting so big! She is such a smiley thing!
Wow! It looks like you had a great trip! I'm jealous--it's been WAY too long since we've had a vacation!
I love the new pictures. It seems like you guys had so much fun. Can I say that Aidan's faces that he makes crack me up. He's hilarious. Welcome Home!!
We miss you guys! Come back and visit us! Your kiddos are so cute. Give them kisses from me! Luv ya!
What a fun trip! I love spending time with family! That's so fun that your kids have cousins so close! I can't believe how cute your kids are! Brinn is getting so big!
Post a Comment