Sunday, April 5, 2009

I have been a slacker...

... but with good reason. I have gone back to the workforce and now spend a few nights a week here waiting tables...

It's a fun little place... with great food and a good atmosphere. Plus, it is nice to have the extra money and get out of the house every once in a while. When David is home he watches the kids and when he is gone my mom watches them... and I think the kids like it more than being home with just me all the time. So that's why I am such a slacker and might continue to be until I figure out this being a mom and working thing.

6 comments:

Kara said...

Welcome to the world of being a mom and working. It's nice but sucks at the same time. I didn't know your parents were living out by you. That's awesome.

The Addams Family said...

It was fun to see you at work yesterday! You'll probably see me there often!

Jona said...

Wow! I had no idea you were thinking of rejoining the workforce! Good for you! Now you can join all the rest of us who have to balance work with the rest of life (granted, we don't have kids yet . . .). Goody, eh? I bet the extra cash helps, especially right now. I forgive you for being a slacker . . .

The Lara Family said...

I hope you have been having fun and getting some good tips. Thanks again for that pass. It was a yummy meal. I need to come again, but I just started a diet and Chuy's isn't exactly on the menu.

The Sants said...

Wow! Way to go and good luck with everything...I'm sure you will get it all figured out. :)

Adam and Christine Jardine said...

Isn't that little extra nice? I started teaching piano and voice lessons for a little extra cash, and to keep music as a part of my life. I'm also babysitting for a friend while she goes to school. It makes being a stay at home mom pretty busy!

Just For Fun...

My Background