Wednesday, April 22, 2009

All about the eggs...

This year because David was going to be gone on Easter we made sure we dyed our eggs before he left. Brinn missed out because she was sleeping, but I don't think she would have had too much interest in it anyways... she is such a busy-body (at least that is what I am telling myself to avoid feeling guilty!)

Aidan showing off his artwork. This dye kit was actually very fun and made the eggs turn out speckled and with funky stripes. I think we will stick with this kind in the future... plus it did not require the use of vinegar! Yeah, for no stinky smells!

1 comments:

The Barton Family said...

I boiled 2 dozen eggs this year, but that was as far as I got!! Looks like we should of brought them to you!

Just For Fun...

My Background