
After a year and a half of frustration and trying EVERYTHING to get Aidan to go poo-poo on the potty... MISSION ACCOMPLISHED! Last weekend something just clicked and he ran in by himself and went and we have not had any accidents since. I am so happy, David is so happy, and Aidan is so proud of himself.
Here are some of the bribes that he is cashing in on:
1. He filled out his sticker chart for the kite he wanted and is the proud new owner of a Shamu kite
2. My mom is taking him to the theater to watch the dinosaur play
3. My sister Mandi is sending him some new unders
4. Lauren is getting him some candy
5. He finally gets to ride his scooter that he got for Christmas that I told him was only for bog boys about 2 months ago
6. He gets to chew gum
OH HAPPY DAY!
8 years ago
5 comments:
Congrats! What a great day that is! Lucy was the same way, she was scared for a long time (it felt like forever!) and then one day daddy saw the signs and forced her to use the toilet. She screamed the whole time, and then boom, we were done. No accidents, no more pull ups. Time to celebrate!
Yay! It's like his birthday with all of those bribes!! Glad it's finally clicked!
CONGRATS!
We are doing great with going pee on the toilet, but are now waiting for James (3) to get comfy going poop. Wish us luck too!
YAY & congrats!!! That is ALWaYS exciting news. Enjoy it as much as possible.
So last night I put James on the toilet and went to get Rachel a towel. As I was coming back, James comings running at me, "Mommy, Mommy, I DID IT! TWO POOPS!" and sure enough, when I looked he had gone, we called Dad, cleaned up and had a BIG celebration =) Hope this keeps up!
Post a Comment