Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Friends!

Our friends JJ and Cory (as well as her brother Ryan and his girlfriend Amanda) came to visit us from the Philippines. Actually, we like to think they came just to visit us... but her brother lives in Houston so the can kill two birds with one stone, so-to-speak. They were only in town for one short day but we managed to have so much fun! We spent the afternoon here...

Supposedly, Schlitterbahn is the largest water park in North America and we had so much fun! We left the kids with my mom (thanks mom) so we could hit all the big slides! We had a blast and would definitely go back again! We made a stop at where else but Chuy's (where I work) for a late dinner and the food was awesome as always!

The next morning we spent a few hours at the Alamo, which I have always seen from the outside but never been inside until now. I spent most of my time chasing around kids so couldn't really appreciate all the history that went on there... however the grounds are beautiful!
David and Cory being "tourists."

JJ and I... don't mind my big hair... it is so humid here!

Of course we have to get a family pic!

Aidan...

Brinn...

The kiddos!

Thanks so much for coming to visit JJ and Cory! Hopefully we can visit YOU soon!

4 comments:

Robert and Lisa said...

Look at those cheesy grins! Priceless :)

Abe and Holli said...

I bet that was so much fun having JJ come and visit. I think I might have to stop looking at your blog because I miss those kiddos more and more everytime I look at it. When are you coming to visit?!

Rachel said...

I love Brinn's smile in her picture! Glad you guys got to have some fun at the water park! How is your job going by the way?

Jona said...

We had a blast. Thanks for taking the day off to be with us, Tiff. We sure hope you guys can get out to Manila soon, too!!!

Just For Fun...

My Background