On my birthday we decided to take the kids to the zoo since this was a rare occasion that we get to spend a whole day together. We ended up buying a year pass and I can't wait to go back! Our zoo was actually rated one of the top 10 best zoo's for children by Parents magazine. We really had a great time!
Brinn actually wore these around almost all day so I have decided I need to get her some girly ones.
What a little cheese ball!
David and Brinn walking over the rocks.
Me and the kiddos!
Our little turtle...
Missed out on a family shot but I am sure we will get one sometime over the next year :)
That night David and I left the kids at my parents and enjoyed a nice night out together... just the two of us! I had a really great birthday and could not feel any more blessed!
8 years ago
4 comments:
Love the new music. Wasn't that play just the best??? I loved it!
Happy Belated birthday. It looks like it was a lot of fun!
It was fun to see you the other night. I forgot to ask about your birthday. I am glad it was fun. Kristina has your cards by the way. Do you like your tags? I am glad I FINALLY got them to you!! Enjoy!
The zoo looks like fun! The pictures are super cute. How are things? Hows the fam? We miss you guys :)
Post a Comment