Monday, June 15, 2009

WICKED WAS SOOOOO WICKED!!!

So I went to Wicked this past week and it has taken me a few days to pick myself up off the floor... SO AMAZING! I mean, I can't really even put into words how great it was... I would never do it justice.

We were so excited about going that at dinner before the show we laid out the tickets on the table and discussed who was going to sit where.

Two of my BFF's!

Me, slightly obsessed!

Me and Fiero... I mean David! Love ya honey! One of the many things that I love about David is that he loves musicals (almost) as much as I do!

If Wicked comes to your town, or your ever in NY or LA... so worth the money! Who knows... I just might go again before they leave San Antonio :)

5 comments:

The Addams Family said...

Let me know if you decide to go again....I'll go too!

The Sants said...

I love that show! I was ready to go see it again right after we saw it too.

homeschooling Mama said...

I am soooo jealous! Wish we could have gone with you guys! By the way, you are looking so skinny. Another point of jealousy.

Steph said...

AAAMMMMMEEEEEEENN, sista is all I can say!!!!! We all had a marvelous time!!!!

Teresa said...

I am DYING to see this!!! You're so lucky! It's going to be in Seattle this fall, and I am thinking of trying to go. SOO FUN!

Just For Fun...

My Background