I love this new dance from last night on So You Think You Can Dance.... I think it is my favorite dance this season!
You will want to scroll to the bottom to mute my music first!
WATCH IT... THE WHOLE THING! IT'S GREAT!
8 years ago
* David * Tiffani * Aidan * Brinn * Owen * Tucker *
I love this new dance from last night on So You Think You Can Dance.... I think it is my favorite dance this season!
You will want to scroll to the bottom to mute my music first!
WATCH IT... THE WHOLE THING! IT'S GREAT!
Posted by Tiffani at 1:33 PM
2 comments:
Hey Tiff!
So fun to catch up on your blog. It's been WAY too long. So I'm dying to know which dance you put up there. When I clicked the link it didn't come up. We are BIG fans!
So fun that you got to go to Wicked. Lance has been dying to go for a long time...maybe we'll actually do it one of these days.
Hey have you heard anything about a Jackson class of 99 reunion on August 15th? I got a comment on my blog from "Heather" letting me know about it but I'm not sure what "Heather" it is. Let me know if you know! :)
Okay I just looked at the screen and saw the names at the top. I LOVED that dance too. SO SO good.
Okay now I feel better. haha
Post a Comment