Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Our Rebellious Night At The Circus!

We went to the circus last week and had so much fun!
Of course the only good shot I got of the two of them also included the rear-end of the elephant!


Trying on costumes...

My brothers and David...

... and of course my Mom did not want to be left out.


And here is where our rebelliousness begins.... we were in the $10 seats about 60 rows up and had the worst seats. After the show started there were a ton of open seats up close so we cheated and moved up to the 5 row!

And to top it off I snuck in cookies... and it was worth it!



And of course the infamous crashing in the car pics!

4 comments:

The Barton Family said...

Cute family pic. We went last year- it is a lot of fun!

Kathleen said...

Way cute Tiff. I've never been to the circus. Sounds fun.
So thanks for the reunion info. And yes Ella does have a hint of red hair (or at least that's what people always say when they see her) but people said that sometimes with Mia so we'll see if it stays around!

Unknown said...

too funny! I love the pics of them asleep. Worn out from pure funness is the best way to crash out!

Teresa said...

I happen to know your mom has a unicycle. She needed a nose and her bike to go with that picture of the boys and her!

Just For Fun...

My Background