Well, after 12 hours in the airport, missing 5 flights, walking 2+ miles from gate to gate (some of the time with a 4 year old in my arms,) many tears from a sad little boy who did not understand why the plane was leaving without him, ice cream to mend the tears of the sad little boy, and a total of 16.5 hours traveling we made it to Utah. Please remind me next summer when I am contemplating this again why I should just stay home... I AM ALREADY DREADING THE FLIGHT HOME (WHICH WILL BE ALONE WITHOUT DAVID!) KEEP ME IN YOUR PRAYERS :)
But till then we will be basking in the sun at Lake Powell. Now that's something to be jealous of! :)
8 years ago
3 comments:
Super jealous of Lake Powell. Sorry the flight was so horrible. I hope the flight back is a piece of cake.
I love the picture. Enjoy your time there! :)
It's worth it and I am jealous! :D You'll be doing the exact same thing a year from now and you know it. Have a great time and I will pray for you!! :D Love you all.
Post a Comment