David and I are about to jet set around the world again... want to know where we are going? Here is a hint...
Tune in next week to find out more.
8 years ago
* David * Tiffani * Aidan * Brinn * Owen * Tucker *
David and I are about to jet set around the world again... want to know where we are going? Here is a hint...
Tune in next week to find out more.
Posted by Tiffani at 3:31 PM
4 comments:
You have all of us hanging on to the edge of our seats. What exciting place are you off to?
Hungary!? Who's in Hungary!? How cool! That sounds like so much fun! Are you taking the kiddos? Can't wait to hear the details!
LuCkY! Can I come in your suitcase? I'll get my own hotel room. :)
Stinker. Just tell us!! Austria? Japn? I hope it's Japan. A friendly face around here would be nice!!
Post a Comment