Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Just For Fun...

I found these pics on my comp the other day and thought it would be fun to share (PLEASE DON'T LAUGH TOO HARD!)...

My friend JJ, David, and I during the summer between 8th and 9th grade! (Remember that those are the "awkward years")

In 11th grade David and I went to tolo together, which is girls asks guys (hence the reason he is sitting on my lap.) This actually has quite the funny story behind it which I will save for another time.

Okay, all I can say is nice shorts...

High school graduation: Eric, David, Me, Kathleen, and Derek. Don't me and David look like we were secretly holding hands... we weren't. :)


Well, now you have it... a little trip down the official David and Tiffani Memory Lane!

7 comments:

Heather said...

Now your making me think down memory lane! Gosh, has it really been 10 years since graduation and are we REALLY moms now???

Time flies... hey could you and David e-mail me your answers for the class memory book. Even if you can't make it to the BBQ Aug. 15th, let people know a little about your last 10 years. Thanks you two and thank you for reminding me of the great memories we have to draw from =)

Kara said...

Wow. I didn't know you guys knew each other from growing up. That's cute.

Jona said...

You jerk! That's a horrendous picture of me! Oh my word, I look HUGE! And I wasn't! Hilarious. Sure brings back the memories...

Unknown said...

Awww!! Whatever you guys were hot! Maybe not your shorts in the one pic, but otherwise totally hot! :D

Adam and Christine Jardine said...

So fun! Okay, and I know you claim not to remember this, but I TOTALLY remember the first time we had a sleepover at your house and you had a crush on David, and talked about what if you got married. Funny how things work out, huh?

Teresa said...

I TOTALLY love that you and David have been friends for so long. I love seeing these pictures, it's how I remember the two of you so much. And now you're married and have two kids. Love it.

The Galloway's said...

I love these pics! Good times! I want to hear the Tolo story! :)

Just For Fun...

My Background