I know you are all waiting to see how my trip home went and it went a lot better! Fhewwwww!We left the house at 5:00am trying to get on the 6:20 flight, missed that one, and ended up on the next flight which left at 10:55 (which was also a non-stop!)
Pictures from our trip will have to wait as they just left with David and the laptop for the week so I will have to put those on here when he returns... and believe me... I have A LOT of pictures!
While we were in Utah Aidan turned 4! Where has the time gone? Aidan is such a happy sweet kid... I feel so lucky to be his mom. He is polite, he listens (most the time,) he is a great big brother, eager to help, and just really a joy! So here are a few of my favorite pictures of Aidan that were taken pre-blog!
When Aidan was born he had little indents on both sides of his chin from having his fists up to his chin... his first bath and his big feet!
We called this look (above and below) his "Mr. Serious" look.
What a cutie in hats!
It's no surprise that the number one comment we used to get about him (and still do) is about those eyes!
Getting bigger...
Mr. Chubby Face for a little while!
His love of airplanes started(was forced on him) early...
Just a happy kid...
But in all seriousness, this kid loved his airplanes. When he was this age he used to sit on David's lap for HOURS while David would pull up airplane videos and pictures on the computer.
This picture still hangs on my wall today. Everytime I look at it, it makes me smile!
This pretty much takes you up until the age of 2, right around when I started this blog! Happy Birthday Aidan! We sure do love you to pieces!
8 years ago
3 comments:
Looks just like! (obviously- but you know what I mean) He really had indents from his fists!? That is so cute. Glad the trip home was smoother. We will see you tommorrow night! Looking forward to it. . .
I still can't believe Aidan is 4!!! He is just the funniest/cutest kid!! We love you to pieces too bud!! :D
Happy, happy birthday...scrumptious Aidan boy!!!! Just a riminder to you, Tiff...enjoy every minute, or at least MOST minutes. They are so fleeting. Love to you all!!!
Post a Comment