Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Not Sure...

I was not sure what to title this post... Let's see... I thought about

Christmas Came Early for the Larson's or
I might be crazy!!! or
David said "Are you sure?"... I said "No, but let's do it anyways."

I think all would be fitting for this day! I have tonz of pics from our trip but I am going to show you what we did today first.

We set up our Christmas Tree... Tipped over on Aidan... Luckily before the decos were on... Christmas Tree Done!


David's mom was in town and we each opened a gift from her and David's Dad before she went home. We actually opened them with his Dad watching from Ukraine on Skype. That was fun!


Thanks Lynda for such a fun time, all the gifts, but mostly for being a great grandma and mom.


We traded in this paper dog of Aidan's for...


this guy... It is an early gift for the kids for Christmas. Aidan named him Pretzel. We decided after all the months of Aidan praying for a dog the time had come for his prayers to be answered. He is a 12 week puppy that weights 22lbs so he is going to be a big guy! He is the sweetest thing, clam, gentle, good with the kids...

We are so excited to welcome him into our family and yet when I think about the other little guy joining our family in a few months I do think I might be crazy. I think if we can get him potty trained it will help a lot!




Merry Early Christmas from us to you!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Aww, that puppy is adorable! Good luck with that, though, training them is hard!!! Pretzel is a cute name.

Adam and Christine Jardine said...

You guys are brave! My kids have a firm "No dog until we're done having babies and everyone is potty-trained" response from me. I think Adam might bring home a surprise one of these days though. . .

Kara said...

He is so cute!!! Good luck with the potty training.

Heather said...

I LOVE IT!!! The tree, the dog, AND grandma! What a wonderful start to the holiday =)

I love taking my youngest, 7 months, to the store alone because most people assume he is my first. When I reveal that I have 4 others, a husband, 2 large dogs, 4 cats, a mother-in-law and her dog and cat at home they just can't believe it. I just laugh =)

We got our puppy of 7 weeks, in March 06, after I had just give birth in January! I'd never had a puppy before, so potty train, etc. was a whole new world. Have fun!

Teresa said...

Like Christine, we also say, "we already have a dog - it's called the baby." But, I do love our new outside cat and so do the kids. I'm sure you'll all get adjusted before the baby comes. Have you seen Me and Marley? better not... (Just kidding)

Rachel said...

Oh, Tiff, he is SO cute! What kind is he?

Jona said...

What a cutie pie! Have fun with the new addition!

Thomas and Mandi said...

Can't wait to meet Pretzel in person--- in a week!!! YEAH!!!! Even Jackson says he is excited to meet him- i've been preparing him telling him what a nice dog he is! Love you guys!

Just For Fun...

My Background